Friday, September 1, 2023

Starting All Over Again

 TLDR: I got busy with making a living and neglected my blog for so long that I forgot my login credentials. I tried to recover it to no avail so making a new one is the most practical solution. Thus, here we are.

It's the 1st day of the "ber months" which makes me really excited because it means Christmas is just around the corner.  I am excited to see what decors come out this time. 

This one is a picture in memory of last year's Christmas decor in a musical show. Everyone was mesmerized by the lights as it changed to different colors with the music. It was an amazing outdoor experience!

Christmas 2022 Music and Lights Festival at Ayala Triangle Gardens
Christmas 2022 Music and Lights Festival at Ayala Triangle Gardens

As expected for the 'ber' months, the weather is now cooler, which I am grateful for despite the on and off rains. The weather has been confusing for the past few months; raining then being hot again once it stops, all throughout the day. At least now, one thing is certain - and that is that Christmas is just around the corner. But the Halloween celebrations first.

Of course, we also did a lot of window shopping in the mall and the bazaar area last year. But mostly, we were just grateful that we could now go out much freely than before. People must have gotten tired of being scared from a virus so the holiday spirit was in full swing. I hope, we can be even more grateful, loving and giving, this year too.

P.S. I'm curious how this new blog will do. But I'm more on the optimistic side of the fence, so I'll just keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment